This is a topic about sharing our favorite music. I am sorry because I use English for today. There are terms that I just did not want to translate, and hope English is not against the rule of the forum. :p

September is reaching its end, reminded me of this time of last year I was in Las Vegas for Il Divo's music show (Yep, not Wake me up when September ends). Suddenly I thought of the quote "Happy times come and go but memories stay forever". It has been a year with a lot a lot of memories. Some are irreplaceable, some are sweet, and some are going on. Probably I will get busier with time, that's fine, just not busy enough for not listening to my favorite songs (and enjoy the falling snows very soon).

Today, this was what Alexa brought me in the office: Perfect by Ed Sheeran and Andrea Bocelli.

Let's talk a bit about the song. My favorite songs list had stopped long time ago, and somehow I am still singing "Can't help falling in love" in the Karaoke lounge (and that was why I enjoyed the wedding in Crazy Rich Asians movie). However, Alexa has been an add-on to my office recently and it's time to work her out. She played this song. I think this version is more perfect than the Beyonce one.

I'm dancing in the dark

With you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass

Listen to our favorite songs

I always enjoy barefoot on the grass with the earbuds played my favorite songs, and this was the first sentence in "Perfect" I paid attention of. So I asked Alexa to play it again, again, and again... Now it is in my favorite songs list.

[URL="https://www.webtretho.com/forum/