Thêm một đĩa hát ru mà Casper tìm thấy trên mạng. Đĩa gồm 12 bài hát tiếng Hoa, Casper nghe thấy êm dịu và an bình lắm ! Hy vọng các ông bố bà mẹ cũng không bỏ qua đĩa này nhé :) Đây là phần giới thiệu bằng tiếng Anh:

The Beijing Angelic Choir, composed of the best voices from several local choirs in Beijing, is distinguished by their sweet, superbly trained voices and musical training. Included are 12 songs which are lightly accompanied, with emphasis, of course, on the singing of the children. The sound is dreamlike, sweet and soaring, almost other-worldly. We would love to learn more about the beautiful, haunting lullabies, but the liner notes are in Chinese and we can only use our imagination. Chinese Lullabies was a finalist for the 1996 NAIRD award for the Best Children's Music.

This stunningly beautiful lullaby CD will definitely lull your little one off to sleep in no time... Very relaxing and beautiful. The tracks might sound a little the same, typical of many lullabies (remember how Wee Willie Winkie sounds almost identical to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Baa-Baa Black Sheep), but I guess that's good in a way because the CD never really "breaks" - it just flows from track to track, like one big symphony.

This is a great way to expose your little one to other cultures and music and I highly recommend it for this reason. Yet be warned, these are not simple lullabies. Even adults will feel at peace listening to these heavenly voices. It is great "background" music for studying, painting, or just relaxing. At the most, it makes for some of the best music I've heard for some time.

Track Listing:

01. You-You-Zha (Mandarin)

02. Clear Moon, Quiet Winds (Northeastern China)

03. Hammock Hanging Between Betel Trees (Guangdong)

04. Puyuma Lullaby (Taiwan)

05. Tu-Jia Lullaby (Hunan)

06. A-Ni-Qie-Er (Hani Tribe, Yunnan)

07. Kitty, Stop Meowing (Anhul)

08. Li Lullaby (Hainan)

09. Lullaby Of The Fisherman's Family (Guangxi)

10. Tibetan Lullaby (Western Tibet)

11. My Brother, Pu-Ru-Lai (Inner Mongolia)

12. A-Lai, Ba-Lang-Mu (Ulgur)

Link download: http://rapidshare.de/files/20727315/BAC_CL.rar.html

Sau khi download, dùng Winrar giải nén với password là jozzie121

Nếu ai không download được link rapidshare, ráng chờ Casper nha, Casper đang reup lên Yousendit cho dễ download :)