Bạch cầu trong máu cao???

• 4 Lượt chia sẻ
  • 136K Lượt đọc
  • 62 Trả lời

• Trang 3/4

Chuyển tới trang

Luôn tự hào là nguồn thông tin và kiến thức đáng tin cậy dành cho phụ nữ trưởng thành.

Theo dõi Webtretho

Đến trả lời mới nhất
    • 2 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

Các mẹ ơi bé nhà em bị viêm loét họng, lưỡi và môi mấy ngày rồi mà chưa khỏi, cháu sốt ngày hôm nay là ngày thứ 4 rồi mà chưa dứt. Sốt giao động từ 37,5 đến 39 độ, e cho cháu di khám BS cho uống sỉo cam, kháng viêm , kháng sinh mà sao không dứt sốt. nhưng điều em lo nhất là đi xét nghiệm máu, bạch cầu cháu cao quá, lên tận 20.1G/l. có mẹ nào có kinh nghiem hay hiểu về vấn đề này tư vấn cho em với. Em đang lo quá.
  1. CHỦ ĐỀ NỔI BẬT TRÊN WEBTRETHO

• 701 Bài viết

• 555 Được cảm ơn

bạch cầu tăng cao là biểu hiện của việc cơ thể bị nhiễm khuẩn. bé nhà mình đợt rồi cũng sốt 1 tuần liên tiếp, cho đi xét nghiệm cũng kết luận bạch cầu tăng cao, bsi bảo là bị nhiễm khuẩn hô hấp. cho kháng sinh về uống, hết sốt và đã khỏi rồi.bạn cho bé uống hết thuốc rồi đi xét nghiệm lại cho yên tâm.
    Mong bình yên và hạnh phúc đến với con giai yêu của mẹ, đến với gia đình nhỏ của mình và đến với mọi người xung quanh mình.
    • 2 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

Cảm ơn bạn nhé. Mình đang cho é uống thuôc hy vọng là bé nhanh khỏi. Nhưng WBC cao như vậy có nguy hiểm gì không nhỉ, minh nghe nói bệnh máu trắng WBC tăng cao lắm, không biết là ao nhiêu, có mẹ nào biết không
    • 9 Bài viết

• 1 Được cảm ơn

Kết qủa xét nghiệm máu của em:
    AMY: 201,3 U/L
    LYM: 52,9%
    MXD: 11,7%
    NEUT: 35,4%
    Các chỉ số khác ở trong mức quy định.

Với kết qủa xét nghiệm trên thì em bị làm sao ạ? Có ai biết đọc các chỉ tiêu này giúp em với ạ.
    Em cảm ơn rất nhiều!
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment9: Nonetheless, any photo of the surroundings was simply milliseconds long (okay, feeding), insufficient to understand it. budesonide formoterol brand name The appearance of Gollum (Andy Serkis) with the band that changes things permanently deserves consideration as he and Bilbo match wits over riddles. It isn't easy to create a superb action-humor in the 21st century as bunches of components have now been previously manipulated, often also much, but people accustomed to fast modifications demand increasingly more, at occasions producing with unlikely and unnecessary displays. zovirax ointment otc zovirax brand name symbicort heart rate oral valacyclovir The initial sidekicks were intelligent contributing partners to the title figures, but were plainly the followers, not the leaders. valtrex therapy I had been scared when I went to the theatre last evening, the first nighttime of the films launch in the united Kingdom. Science fiction is one of my favorite film types and that i normally enjoy a Tom Cruise picture, so I was excited to "Oblivion", simply to be sadly disappointed. finasteride works acyclovir zovirax medication valtrex cephalexin capsules 250 mg
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment3: Ricky and his father, the amazing Bill Nighy, enter any shadowy place, squeeze their fists (strangely enough in Energy Rangers vogue) and select the location they wish traveling to. how to get finasteride prescription That's the important drawback about the film aside from the frequent reminders of prosperous is bad and inadequate is superior, is that everything feels all too convenient. While The reclusive and curious Henry, Griffith explores a composure that few young artists beginning can obtain. keflex cephalexin finasteride online cheap cephalexin effects buy finasteride uk How we advance as individuals, how do we approach data to do basic tasks and what important point of complexity gives birth to morality, integrity and feelings. finasteride hair growth results He has also never been better in the part, making it entirely his own and delivering sharp one liners with dry and sardonic wit, although maintaining nuance feelings and determination. The initial hour fixed me-up for the action that followed I really believe this incoming trilogy will soon be of the same quality if not hitter than the dim nighttime trilogy. symbicort free trial gabapentin 100mg dosage ciprofloxacin tablets can cephalexin treat bacterial infections
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment2: Pitt plays the family man called to action easily, similarly at house with the ax in his had to make kindling or neutralising zombies as the situation demands. finasteride without prescription They need to of published the tale to become more significant, adult themed to some probable ranked R trial or, cutout the assault simply execute a small and make it more fun for your family. I went to view this movie last night with my mother, and even bought tickets on line therefore we could surpass the lines. side effects keflex antibiotic proair ventolin ciprofloxacin 500mg tablets side effects of albuterol inhalers In Accordance With Frank, "a pie crust is a quite flexible issue" but, to paraphrase attorney Joseph Welch, the forgiveness for that scene must come from someone other than me. finasteride online prescription Where as Look is only chucked to you personally as a character and given no backstory, Niki Lauda is depicted as a really in depth persona having a thorough history. This picture unfortunately stays too much time creating bad characters and never enough action to maintain me excited enough. dosage valtrex gabapentin capsules usp 300 mg rx ciprofloxacin ciprofloxacin 500mg used for
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment7: To after that it, these movie critics need to be bored or anything since this movie was in no way as terrible as they are depicting. symbicort for children However for them druglord Marshall (John Goodman) retains them professionally accountable for the misgivings of Mr. With the current craze of long-running two-hour movies, any film that's the control to wrap-up around 90 minutes is praiseworthy. albuterol drug information online valtrex prescription how much does xenical cost how do i get valtrex I'm mind down to my feet with never a definite differentiation except in believed, I'm an embodied thoughts participated in visual room. ciprofloxacin may treat The scenes of mayhem whilst the Apocalypse happens gives some relief from the unscripted drivel, having a few entertaining fatalities for some of the superstars (discovering Rhianna fall-down a massive chasm to her doom was just like a wish be realized), however the video quickly settles back to puerile rubbish mode, the guys discussing each others dicks and ejaculate ad nauseum before the look of a number of well-executed CGI demons that regrettably fail to grab the ridiculous heirs to bloody ribbons of skin. Direction is good with the entire movie revolving around an effective attempt of a emergency from actually impossible circumstance involving impossible but possible occasions and subsequently finishing again on earth with a hell of story to inform. cephalexin prophylaxis dose valtrex wiki cephalexin urinary tract infection over the counter ventolin inhaler
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment2: Bullock remained in a special mechanical rig for five hours each day, speaking with others simply through a headset. xenical capsules 120mg Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz are equally impressive, cool, and share an easy chemistry, Waltz in particular promoting considerably needed comic relief. Then Your dwarfs come in and you get to recognize them and what they are like, you commence to understand and relate to their trip That We may add is vital for any movie and this. propecia prescription doctor xenical prescription cost acyclovir cream otc how much is albuterol inhaler The CGI functions well in the starting as we observe snippings and fast flashes of the unfamiliar existence, but the ghost is revealed overly early in the film. ventolin hfa no prescription The movie nonetheless plows through a number of sub plots that might not really seem necessary (although, the entire Necromancer thing looks more closely created now). Deniro should just have not done any emphasis as it eased so much I believed we were going to a burlesque present. buy propecia singapore order xenical online cephalexin cost symbicort inhaler cost
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment5: The storyline is all about two males, a Winner-guy Wayne Bonomo (Sylvester Stallone) along with a detective Taylor Kwon (Kang Sung-Ho) equally formed an alliance to defeat a mobster who'd both their partners killed. can i buy gabapentin over the counter Like A non Star Trek fan, i may say i found the video staying so far as possible from that universe, without ruining all the pleasure for the fans. As it pertains to arranging, some follow ups are real repeats of the predecessors, but for Insidious, Wan and Whannell have was able to build upon some of the ingredients of the initial hit. zovirax tabs propecia canada get propecia online can i buy acyclovir online His real achievement here was the way in which he was able to create several displays in this believable manner. dosage of valtrex All the things that made Monster interesting and unforgettable were lacking and in their location was a hushed pathos by an actor that was instructed to do tortured with as small traces as possible. Where you have the great intentioned simple guy being taken into the underbelly from the charming prison but once we reach Costa Rica it converts into one of those crime videos. how does propecia work how can i get propecia generic of propecia effects of propecia
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment3: Yes, pleasant CGI, a cast comfortable and working within its limits, along with an account line really familiar, very recognizable truly Its odd its not too unsatisfactory in the conclusion, but its lazy writing with virtually no creativity, its what a school child without thoughts might desire up when requested to write a Sci Fi story. sulfamethoxazole with trimethoprim side effects Congrats to Koh Shibasaki for really making a passive aggressive assertion and Rinko Kikuchi for eating scenery! In Mom, there are similarities to the American variant of The Ring in the manner a number of the scenes are shot because grainy, static, old, black and white style. prednisolone for sale uk deltasone generic clobetasol propionate for dogs adult dose amoxicillin Having A strategy such as the one Within The Purge, I envisioned more of the severe, all-hell- breaking-loose feel. can clobetasol propionate cream be used on the face The results, though are better, should not have been more realistic in the rendering of the skills. It may not complement TLOTR but it's exciting, it is lovely, it is worth the attempt to view it and, occasionally, it's truly very affecting. clobetasol foam amoxicillin generic when does celebrex go generic valacyclovir herpes simplex
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment2: The final decision of the narrative might be superior, yet this film is so amazing to watch - Mr Dir Shyamalan should be fascinated by National Geographic. metronidazole treats My very own view, I adored the movie - and had been waiting for this type of long time for it to finally make it here to Australia. Much to his dismay, Keller Dover requires matters into his own hands and kidnaps the defendant, subjecting him to savage torturous processes as he looks for the fact to find his girl. where can you get amoxicillin taro clobetasol propionate ointment usp 0.05 bactrim for sinus infection avodart every other day When the Academy determines to start a new slot for the Very Best Performance in a Humorous role the lead actors would-be competing among themselves for the Oscars. flagyl 250 mg tablet As Reacher continues to piece the puzzle together, the planet continues to develop and contains more of the characters to the account, who utilized their skills to help increase the plan. There's a fun b-movie smash for the family in here somewhere, but it is horribly managed, improperly supplied and lacks purpose and concentration throughout. celebrex generic price metronidazole uses order xenical online pharmacy side effects for bactrim
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment5: I would recommend this to everyone who is experiencing these(and yes, you will have to have seen The Avengers, together with the 2 first types... metronidazole treatment for Star Trek has always (or at the least a lot of the instances) been predicated on a great tale, not spectacular methods and some van Damme fashion assault. To me it looked the leap from the storage operated boiler room fully-lost office was somewhat over expedited. avodart 0.5 mg capsule what is clobetasol propionate cream who makes bactrim valtrex commercial Anyone that can waste cash like this on promoting this hack work paying digicam guys stunt males as well as women AND SO FORTH. metronidazole treatment for If like me you like to attend the movies for some entertainment and only wanna view a good horror films with a few panics init proceed notice this its maybe not the best movie ever made but-its nonetheless well worth a watch and sick definitely get it on blu-ray. Too many silly plot holes, the script stinks so bad The film contains complete waste of motion moments without any right storyline. valtrex treats uses for bactrim celebrex half life metronidazole pills 500 mg
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment6: Kirk), Zachary Quinto (Spock) and Benedict Cumberbatch (John Harrison)and no surprise great performances in the Outfit Zoe Saldana (Uhura) Karl Urban (Bones) Simon Pegg (Scotty) and New Comer Alice Eve (Carol). dose of metronidazole The denizens of earth just had to move on strike at the manufacturing plants of these strong individuals or boycott their products until their moral and humanist requirements of being cured were fulfilled. And therefore it's going to not appreciate or recognize durability in the must- have, always-want-to-view DVD kind. avodart dose for hair loss what is propecia buy flomax online cephalexin side effects in adults Besides beginning the eyes of the public for the political and educated articles from the book composed by Collins, revealing that Hunger Games deserves more thought that "who gets Katniss? metronidazole for eye infection Adore the way in which Rinko Kikuchi as delightful and cryptic Mako Mori slowly states the Language in a bright little girl words on each occasion she converses and her feelings with Stacker Pentecost (Idris Elba). Ethan Hawke performs the Father, David Sandin as a detestable security professional who cares more about his revenue reward than elevating his kids. zovirax in usa hair loss finasteride taking metronidazole propecia 1mg side effects
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment5: This world is the one and only World, where Kal adopts the alias of Clark London, living with Jonathan and Martha Kent, who discover him as a child. dutasteride hair loss side effects I only want that the home might have been in more link to the 17th century Salem, Massachusetts witch conspiracies.... Saldana is belittled to your girlfriend part, Cho merely pushes the boat and Yelchin is tossed into the rear and literally does nothing. avodart 1mg can a man take metronidazole flagyl generic metronidazole medication cephalexin Her manages to consider an idea which could appear crazy with a, and turn it in to a really interesting love story. rx flagyl Taking place in 1869 Arizona, four decades following the Civil War, lawyer John Reid (Armie Claw) ties his buddy Dan together of the seven Texas Rangers. If you want activity, you and one-liners appreciated or 2 then belt set for another arcreactor supported journey into the stratosphere Yeah and Iron Mans 1, he is able to still fly!!!!!! order orlistat online cephalexin 500mg capsules used for finasteride buy online buy cheap propecia
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment7: Terrific story, centered on Belfort autobiography, is also a strong aspect of the film, no motive to be bored in almost any moment of the 180 minutes run time. orlistat obesity John Mendes places the type back into the Bond franchise, letting this fitting to remain head and shoulders above other more contemporary traveler shows, that any Bond film could be pleased with. Hathaway is simply spectacular in this purpose, shorn of her locks and subjected to her destiny, she belts out "I Imagined a dream" you might say no body might have imagined. propecia prescription cost best place to buy finasteride ciprofloxacin use flagyl drug information My estimation could be the film is equally as good as some other LTOR and I desperately anticipate enjoying it again. finasteride dosage for hair loss The audiences can see the desire that still stays and the loss that won't keep their eyes. King Schultz (Christoph Waltz) - an extremely intelligent, articulate, caring, charming, fearless, and severe person who's supportive towards the slaves within the U. what tamsulosin used for cipro dosage urinary tract infection flagyl generic metronidazole flomax women
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment1: Some of the features incorporate a combat at the top of a high-rate bullet-train, battles with a tiny army of ninjas, and your final series with a huge armored samurai match. zovirax tube Especially evident to the point where the crowd is way forward of the earnest, but ungainly protagonist. The SFX are decent, and director Bill Condon produced an innovative function throughout the closing conflict... where to buy orlistat where to buy ciprofloxacin cephalexin side effects in adults flagyl drug information You'll be bored to hell while viewing this movie,i mean they'd a good thought,good personalities featuring in the movie,but so bad wrinkles,i mean so bad. tamsulosin kidney stone treatment If you should see both, see Boiler-Room first to ensure that you could see as it is watched by you how Wolf pales in comparison. And boy did I think this film was worth it, for I will be definitely be seeing it a second and probably third time. avodart drug interactions metronidazole flagyl cipro medication side effects discount finasteride
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment5: This broken through the whole film and made it a pretty significant piece though it has its share of laughs but merely enough levity to remind you of the wolverine all of US know and love. xenical drug Cruise, for all his beginning looniness, has that charisma, the star energy, that overcomes any lacks in his acting. However The audacious yet successful manner in which Django Unchained presents its dark side, fiddles with it, and retraces the annals makes it a crucial function of cinema. ciprofloxacin over the counter uk generic name for cipro acyclovir 400 mg is flagyl sold over the counter There is one scene within Wretched Me 2 that completely explains why Gru has a hard moment achieving women that got lots of laughs from all-ages. xenical 120 mg for sale It celebrities James Franco, Craig Robinson, Jonah Hill, Danny McBride, Seth Rogen and Jay Baruchel as themselves. Speedy footnote: here in New Zealand there was a tiny outrage with the distinct brand "New Zealand claimed no". generic cipro propecia online cheap cephalexin for what finasteride cheap
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment7: Just as the Joker enables himself to be got to forward his grand plan, similarly such is the situation with Silva. synthroid price increase I possibly could recognize that there was one man who had been dark (Idris Elba) whose highlight fluttered around any and every English speaking country from moment to minute. This movie, for whatever reason, has been shuffled back and forth for three years trying to find a releasedate on DVD or theatrically. buy generic propecia uk purchase bactrim dapoxetine in pakistan male infertility clomid The video happily displays off Roger Deakins cinematography in what may be his finest work due to the fact this is not a scene movie or one-shot in some iconic place. clomid male fertility It Is a stirring song with quite adroit words which were lost in the movie by inferior shipping and never aided by the fussy digicam perform during it. Not merely that but it really became ridiculous how much they might wreck on that vessel and she'd still keep together. avodart for sale clobetasol ointment used for valtrex online canada tretinoin price
    • 19 Bài viết

• 0 Được cảm ơn

comment8: The end result is unfortunately closer in nature to those old Godzilla movies than to the anime accept the genre. clomid 50 mg tablets Additionally, the idea of music playing every handful of seconds made me feel I have settled to view a concert, a deceased concert! Similar story for Gerard Butler, who was quite present throughout as our top personality, but for me, hardly ever really shined. dapoxetine side effects avodart mg valtrex for chickenpox clobetasol propionate foam 0.05 One flaw would maintain the narrative, where the stage that individuals all have been "interconnected" and that our actions affect what occur to us in potential lives are drilled to the audience repeatedly. priligy in usa I'd scarcely bear three hours in a theatre theatre if it was not really a very well told tale, with motion that keep me calm in the couch and heroes. Ben Kingsley and Guy Pearce are presented because the two fundamental villains of the film, and both actually have problems with the publishing here. where to buy renova skin cream buy thyroxine online finasteride pills tretinoin renova
  • Trang 3/4

Chuyển tới trang