- 01:03 AM 13/06/2007 #1
1. Since I had a lot of thing to do at home, I asked them to go out without ...
2. I don't like Joe, but I have to admit that he is much stronger than ....
3.It is ... that proposed this plan then.
4.Be sure you invest in this company while ... shares are doing well.
5. Do you like that car of ....?
6. The child was very hungry, but stopped ... from stealing the money at the last minute.
7. It was Betty ... who said I didn't have to join her.
8. The priest told the girl to keep that idea ....
- 12:15 AM 14/06/2007 #2
9. I don't think ... saw the suspect
10. You can visit us ... time you like.
11. Why don't you have ... cake?
12. Adam likes baseball, tennis, and ... sports.
13. Every ... gave the actress a big hand when she entered the hall.
14. ... of them was interested in going to the movie.
15. He did not hold that opinion and ... did I.
16. You speak excellent French and ....
A.your mother so
B.does your mother so
C.so is your mother
D.so does your mother
17. As Gine didn't know the meaning of the expression, she ... in the dictionary.
A.looked up to it
B.looked up it
C.looked it up
D.looked up it to
- 12:37 AM 14/06/2007 #3
Lau roi moi lam ko nho co con chinh xac nua ko. Me sakura co dap an ko cho len nhe (sorry ko type duoc tieng Viet co dau)Từng bông tuyết nhẹ rơi, từng hàng bạch dương trắng trong lòng tôi ...
- 01:06 PM 14/06/2007 #4
- 01:21 PM 14/06/2007 #5
- 11:34 PM 14/06/2007 #6
1. One of the greatest things about being ... is the opportunity to do good things for society.
B. a lawyer
C. the lawyer
2. Everybody knows that Mr. Allen is ... honest person who never tells lie.
3. I happened to see ... UFO while fling from L.A. to Chicago.
C.a number of
4.This photo reminds me that we had ... at the party to which many celebrities had been invited.
B.a good time
C.the good time
5. I really appriciate ... gift they gave us for our wedding.
- 10:48 AM 15/06/2007 #7
5d (not sure )
Could you please give us a summary lesson about how to use a ,an ,the.....etc .I rearly forget it now .
- 01:23 AM 16/06/2007 #8
Bình thường "an" đi với một từ bắt đầu bằng nguyên âm, nhưng đặc biệt do đặc điểm phát âm, mà một số từ trông có vẻ như đi với "a" nhưng thực chất lại là "an"
an FBI agent
an honest person
an MBA degree
an outstanding matter
an X-rated movie
ngược lại, cũng do đặc điểm phát âm, một số từ trông có vẻ như đi với "an" nhưng thực chất là đi với "a"
a European culture
a university professor
a wealthy lady
Quán từ có đi kèm với "an" hoặc "a"
at a glance
at a time
as a rule
for a while
have a good time
have an eye for ~
in a hurry
in a moment
in a sense
in a way
It's a shame
keep an eye on
make a fortune
make an effort
make it a rule to
take a look at
take an interest in
on an average
with a view to ~ing
- 01:40 AM 16/06/2007 #9
6. It is said that there are quite a few radical political groups ....
A. in an England
B. in United Kingdom
C. in the England
D. in the United Kingdom
7. Alice was hit in ... face because she insulted her mother.
8.The House of Representatives passed a new bill to create more jobs for ....
A. the handicap
D. the handicapped
9. Your wage is calculated by ... hour.
10. The fitness boom started across the nation ... 1970s
A.in early of
C.in the early of
D.in the early
- 01:42 AM 16/06/2007 #10
Thank you!Your lesson is very usefull for me.